The Human Rights Defender does not consider the complaints that:
· must be resolved only by court procedure,
· concern the violations of human rights as a result of actions of non-governmental bodies and organizations,
· were submitted one year after the day when the applicant learnt or should have learnt about the violation of his/her rights,
· according to the Human Rights Defender are not indicative of violation of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
· are anonymous or do not contain the applicant's name, surname, place of residence (address), phone number or the name of the legal entity, legal-and-organizational form and address,
· do not contain a requirement.
The Human Rights Defender terminates the consideration of a complaint if after commencing the discussion the interested person files a claim or an appeal with the court.